Frequently Asked Questions
I Bought My Tickets But…
- I Need To Reschedule
To reschedule your tickets, please visit our Change of Date Request page.
Dates and tickets are subject to availability. Requests must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled attendance time.
Please note there is a $4.99 rescheduling fee per FLEX ticket, and a $9.99 rescheduling fee per Timed ticket.
Last-minute Change of Date requests will not be honored. In exceptional circumstances, a $9.99 fee will be applied for requests submitted less than 24 hours from your scheduled time slot.
- I Want To Upgrade Or Downgrade
Please contact our box office to upgrade your tickets prior to arrival.
Unfortunately, we cannot downgrade tickets and we don’t know why you would want to!
- I Want To Change The Name On Them
The name on your tickets is for buyer and COVID tracing info only, and there is no change of name required.
Anyone who has access to the tickets can use them. The buyer is responsible for tracking COVID-19 information within their party.
- I Never Received Them
If you have purchased tickets to Immersive King Tut directly through our website, but have not yet received your tickets, please use our Ticket Resend Tool.
If the Ticket Resend Tool was not able to find your order, your original order email may have a typo in it. Please contact our box office to have this rectified.
Please check your spam/junk folder before contacting the box office.
- Group Tickets
- Authorized Ticket Sellers
Warning! Check before you go. If you want to experience the Immersive King Tut Exhibit that is taking New York by storm, ensure you are buying your tickets from Immersive-KingTut.com or our verified partners.
Should you have purchased tickets for our exhibit from any other site other than listed below, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
Authorized Ticket Partners To Immersive King Tut
- Barter Network
- Goldstar.com (gift vouchers)
- Groupon.com (gift vouchers)
- Get Your Guide
- Trip Advisor
- Booking.com / Tui
- New World Travel
Other partner sites may too have promotions and access to tickets but these should redirect you to our website for purchase.
- Tickets Prices
VIP – $99.99
Premium – FLEX – $64.99
Basic – Timed – $54.99
Child – $34.99
VIP – $79.99
Premium – FLEX – $49.99
Basic – Timed – $39.99
Child – $29.99
VIP – $109.99
Premium – FLEX – $79.99
Basic – Timed – $69.99
Child – $39.99
All tickets are subject to a service fee of $6.99 on top of the above prices as per our terms and conditions.
Ticket prices are subject to change.
- Prohibited & Permissible Personal Items
We encourage you to leave valuables, large bags, and other personal belongings at home. For the safety of our visitors and the collection, all bags entering or leaving the exhibit, including purses, are subject to inspection.
Backpacks and duffle bags are not permitted in the exhibit.
- Backpacks, luggage, and duffle bags
- Paints and aerosols
- Indelible markers
- Weapons of any type
- Outside food and beverages (including alcohol)
- Food of any type is not permitted in the gallery
- Any item deemed by exhibit security or venue management to be inappropriate
- Bikes, helmets, skateboards, Heelys, rollerblades, and non-mobility aid scooters are not permitted
- Camping chairs
- Walkers, mobility scooters, and other mobility aids
- Cameras (still/video)
- Service animals – for non-traditional service animals please contact the exhibit before your visit
Photos and video recording are allowed, but we ask that you limit the length of recording to less than 2-minute clips and refrain from using flash. Professional grade equipment and tripods are not permissible unless previously approved by management.
Prohibited items will not be stored by venue management or on-site.
Immersive King Tut reserves the right to amend the above restrictions without notice. If you are unsure about an item you are bringing with you, please contact us for more information.
Wheelchair accessible entrance & parking lot at venue. Wheelchair drop-off confirmed at the door.
If you have any additional questions please contact email@example.com prior to your visit.
- Exhibit Hours
Exhibit opens 15 minutes before the first entry time of the day and closes 15 minutes after the start time of last entry time of the day. For entry time please see the ticketing calendar when you click BUY TICKETS.
- Location, Parking & Transit
The ORIGINAL Immersive King Tut Exhibit is thrilled to announce the once-in-a-lifetime exhibit will be located at Pier 36 NYC, a 75,000 square foot waterfront space located in Manhattan’s Lower East Side with spectacular views of the East River and the Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges.
Pier 36: 299 South Street, New York, NY 10002.
The rate is $42 +tax for 2 hours. Every additional hour is $23 +tax per hour.
The payment for parking can be made at the ticket counter in the lobby.
Please note: RVs and oversized vehicles are prohibited.
Travel options for MTA customers:
• From Grand Central Terminal, take the 6 train to Bleecker Street Station and change for the F to East Broadway Station, a short walk from Pier 36
• From Penn Station, take the 1,2 or 3 and change at 14 St-Union Sq Station for the F to East Broadway Station (a short walk from Pier 36)
• Subway: Delancey St-Essex St F,J, M, Z station (15-minute walk)
• Subway: Grand St B, D Station (20-minute walk)
• Bus: M22, M15 and M9 buses have stops near PIER 36